Learning the basic HTML was really a new world for me; new world for discoveries. You can just imagine how people made those web pages for us to have a source of information. Are you not encouraged to explore and try making things like those?
During
those seven hands-on activities we have had, problems like the slow
internet connection, typing incorrect mark-up tags and finding time to
finish all those seven exer’s were encountered. All of those were just
typical especially for students like us who has a lot of requirements to
accomplish for the other subjects. But still, we find ways to solve
them one-by- one.
What I did is to just work on the exer’s in school and for the blogs; I’ll just do them at home. But if ever I have extra time, I’ll just take it to work on my blogs as I am waiting for the time. The
very important value, TIME MANAGEMENT was probably the main solution to
my own problem so that I will be able to finish my requirements all on
time.
Moving
on, I will make my own web design and will help other people for their
researchers soon in the future. Through this, I will not just be able to
explore things I haven’t known yet but also to help other people to
have a source of information on a certain topic or information. And this
will be a great thanks to my educators for without them, I will not be
able to know any little knowledge on web designing.

We had encountered the same problems. >< Anyway, I like your moving on part. :)) Good job! :D
ReplyDeleteJust enjoy the lessons.. You are right that we should thank our teachers for letting us explore and learn great things:) Keep it up!!
ReplyDeleteEven though we had encountered the same problems, we should be thankful to our teacher's who are guiding us while we are working specially to or practice teacher and our teacher. Good job! your very good!
ReplyDeleteYeah ,your right TIME MANAGEMENT is important for us ,,,,and we should never forget to say thank you to our teachers,,,,Good job and nice blog it is very simple but attractive,,,
ReplyDeleteyeah! micheal's right! we have to thank our teachers because they are the ones who helps us to become better... :)good luck to us bestie!
ReplyDelete