Tuesday, September 4, 2012

My Most Valuable Parents


Parents play a very important role in every child’s life.  Their guidance is such a great responsibility on their part.  As a daughter of Mr. & Mrs. Expedito Abinoja, I realized that becoming a parent is hard.
For the past fifteen years, they have been doing a lot of things not just for me but also for our family.  They really have given a lot of sacrifices- supporting all the needs of our family.  They don’t even have time to fixed up their selves and enjoy life.  With that reason, I idolized them so much for that wonderful or special quality they have.
As a fifteen year-old student, I do believe that my parents deserve to be called my HERO whether for a reason, a season or a lifetime.  They really have proven it not just once but often times.  I am so lucky to have a parents like them- MY MOST VALUABLE PARENTS.

No comments:

Post a Comment