Saturday, August 4, 2012

IGNORANCE Turns to a GREAT PERFORMANCE


  
              At the very start of our lesson, I don’t have any knowledge about blogs- on how to create blogs and how to manipulate blogs. I was so ignorant before on what to do with these things. But through Mrs. Evelyn Vera Cruz, our ICT teacher, I have learned all of those. I know now how to execute this social networking site.
                When we had our first hands-on activity, we first made our account. I had so many trials then because I got a problemon verifying through text and call on my phone.  Sometimes there was traffic on the connection and sometimes I got the wrong verification code.  But then, I was able to create my account in Blogger.
                Instead also of making a post after making a blog entitled Lara Mae, I made another blog.  When I saw the work of my classmate, I came to realize that I made a wrong one.  I should have made a post on my blog Lara Mae and not to create another blog for my letter to the President.  What I did next is that I deleted my blog entitled “Letter to the President” and make a post on my blog entitled “Lara Mae” to make my work on blog correct.
                Moving on, I will continue using this social networking site because I find it interesting.  Although there are a lot of social networking sites there, I will always use this one.  I will encourage my friends to use this for communication purposes.  This site is really great and wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment